Siemens MSS52 S62B50 e39 m5 Alpha-N Standalone.
- Chiptuned for more power (up to 24hk/7000rpm,29nm/3300rpm).
- DSC/ABS requirement removed.
- EWS3 immobilizer requirement removed.
- VMAX removed (electronic speed limiter 250km/t).
- Alpha-N (with this the engine will run without the MAF sensors).
- RPM limiter is set to 7200 rpm.
- Rear lambda sensors and catalytic converters can be removed without any ecu errors codes
- Auxiliary air pump can be removed with any ecu errors
Importan about Alpha-n:
The MAF sensors can be left in place but needs to be unplugged.
An air temperature sensor still needs to be used - this can be either the sensor built in to the MAF sensor by leaving pins 1 (yellow/blue) and 3 (brown/orange) connected or if you will be using a carbon airbox, by connecting a intake air temperature with BMW part number 13621725323
This modification makes the engine perform the best it can in any chassis/car
Siemens MSS52 S62B50 e39 m5 Alpha-N Standalone
- Brand: Siemens
- Product Code: mss52alphan_standalone
- Availability: 2-3 Days